Saturday, July 21, 2007

Alive but computerless!

I am alive...just computerless at the moment. I am a little lost without it but I can survive...

Work has been busy but very productive...church has been awesome...

I have discovered a new bond with a friend. She reminds me of myself when I was searching for God. She has started asking me lots of questions about why I believe what I believe given everything I have been through in my life.

I have been very candid with her. More candid than I have ever been with someone new in my life. This is a new concept for me.

One of my employees who is a strong believer has come to me several times this week asking for spiritual advice. This is also new territory for me...usually I am the seeker not the giver.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am excited for you, having this new role in your life. It is good when we get to use our life experiences to help another.