Thursday, May 31, 2007

The randomness I call my life

When I was a kid I loved to blow the tops off dandelions after they had turned white and fuzzy. I never understood the look on my Dad's face the first time he saw me do it and asked/screamed/yelled for me to never ever ever do that again. Now that I have my own yard to mow. I understand.

By the way just how fast can a dandelion grow in a 24 hour period?

The best definition of Insanity I have ever heard is this: Continuing to do the same thing the same way and expecting different results.

I love Birkenstock sandals... However I can rarely afford them...they MUST be on sale for me to purchase a pair.

I have known way too many friends on this list....well and a few relatives.

I am pretty close to buying a different car. I just need to line up the financing with the credit union.

I bought a fish for the tank at work today. Very hardy, hard to kill fish for the daycare tank.

I have one employee that I am considering running off this image and attaching it to the write up she will receive this week.

It highlights the top 5 infractions this week. Big infractions. Policy violating the handbook type infractions.

My dad used to use this expression and most of the time the thought of it sends chills up my spine. It is however very fitting for the situation she has placed herself in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey little sis you can get brand spankin' NEW birks on ebay and at SAMs.
-Me