Monday, May 14, 2007

Meme......Meme....singing? No it's a tag!


I have been tagged by Laura! Here are the rules:

1. Go to Wikipedia and put in your birthday, without the year, in the search bar.
2. List on your blog 3 events, 2 births, 1 death and 1 holiday that happens(ed) on your birthday. 3. Then tag 5 more friends to do it!

January 7

3 events

1. 1927 - First transatlantic telephone call - New York City to London.
2. 1999 - The impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton begins. Hmmmmm If you could have been a fly on the wall before he was elected the first time in my Mom and Dad's house you would get a huge kick out of this. At the time I was determined to do EVERYTHING different than my parents.
3. 1927 - The Harlem Globetrotters play their first game.

2 Births

1. 1977 - Dustin Diamond, American actor....How unfortunate
2. 1966 - Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, American publicist (d. 1999)

1 Death

1. 1986 - Philip D. Eastman, American children's book writer and illustrator
I am saddened by this as some of my favorite books are written by him, Are You My Mother?, Big Dog... Little Dog, Go, Dog. Go!, The Best Nest and Red, Stop! Green, Go!

And finally 1 holiday:

1. Christmas Day in the Julian calendar.

Oh I hate the tagging part but here it goes....Patty, Nic, Maynard and whom ever would like to participate!

1 comment:

Nic said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blogskin! And, of course, love the meme - as you know I do! :) I'll have it up either today or tomorrow! Really under the weather right now but have to go to work as one admin has a serious concussion and I have a major deadline that is up tomorrow. SUCKAGE! Hope your weekend was a wonderful one!