Saturday, August 25, 2007

So busy...


I have been very busy at work trying to get everything in place for the new school year which starts on Monday.

We are adding an additional classroom which means waiting for the room to be available. It became ours late Friday afternoon. This of course means I will be cleaning carpets on Monday morning and trying to get materials etc moved by Weds. at the latest.

For this coming year I have enrolled at least 10 new children into our little center. Let me tell you that is a lot of paperwork! I believe we may have killed several trees in the process.

I also had my review at the new job...I don't know anything yet but I hope to receive word soon on if there is a raise in my near future.

As for this house thing....I think that if I purchase my Mom's house that I am living in I will regret it. I think she will always be in it...I will never have any privacy...it will be held over my head and she will think somehow I will be ripping her off. She actually asked my sister how much money I make. Growing up there were 3 absolutely taboo things you did not ask anyone:

1. How much do you weigh?
2. How did you vote in the last election?
3. How much money do you make?

So far since meeting and marrying Beau she has violated all of these plus some... she seems to under the impression that I am lying about my finances. I want to stand up and yell, "I WORK IN DAYCARE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

I will never be rich in this field.

That is an understatement.

I am seriously looking into renting an apartment. Starting over will be hard but eventually it is something I need to do...plus I don't think she would EVER have all her stuff out of this house. I think having a place that is all my own with all of my own things will be the final thing I need to get my self confidence back. Don't get me wrong I have come a long way since Big Red and I separated and then divorced. I am not even a glimpse of the shell I was back then. But there is still more to be done in my spirit.

Anyway I hope when things settle down a bit I will be back to posting more regularly.

1 comment:

Patty said...

And you have everythng inside of you that you need for your spirit to sore.

You are such a wonderful gift from God and have so much to give/share with the world. Remember that always!