Thursday, August 09, 2007

It is hard to be a light when the "F" word abounds...

I have learned many things while sitting at a strange place checking my email.

One of which is that teens swear....a lot....

They can swear and put some of the military men I have known in my life to shame.

I do have many many many things to post about but until my computer is internet ready you will have to wait with patience...

I just passed my First wedding anniversary as a divorced woman....Women of Faith was awesome....I am hiring at work again....we are opening a new room to deal with our high numbers of new students....

But alas until my computer guru from yonder visits you will need to wait...

1 comment:

Patty said...

I miss hearing about your world, but it is a good lesson in patience so I will hang on.