Saturday, December 10, 2005

Well...it's over or is it just beginning?

Well we went in and all in two trips took out the things that were mine. Of course he stated he will be calling the police. I called them and he has not called yet. I have done nothing illegal. He says he is moving out of the house and I will be responsible for all the bills on it. He stated that I didn't get Godly Counsel in this matter. I did and even gave him a name of a person whom I know can hold her own. I spoke with one of the pastors a few minutes ago. His comment was, "Look he can try to make this ugly (which he said he is going to do) but the bottom line is that he made choices to not listen to the help provided and use everyone he could in the process."

I am wavering between utter disappointment in how he is acting (very Non-Christian), resolution to the situation (he hasn't been very 'God-like' for quite a while), sorrow that this is actually happening and confusion to how things ended up this way. Once again I put it in God's hands. He is ready to comfort me, protect and shield me.

No comments: