Monday, December 31, 2007

Man I feel old!

I remember being a teenager and I couldn't wait to be 21 on New Year's Eve so I could go out and legally do what I wanted and stay out as late as I wanted without being grounded...



This year I am sad to inform you that I will be sleeping as the clock turns over to 2008. I worked today, I have no money and sleep is just more appealing at this point in my life.



But nonetheless I want to wish you a Happy New Year...Maybe I will post a few resolutions tomorrow that I won't keep past the first week.

1 comment:

Patty said...

This might make you feel better...

We were on vacation, at a great party the hotel was throwing, I was managing to stay awake, and my youngest (she is 18)says, "Let's go back to the room and get ready for bed so I can go to sleep the mimute the ball drops. I promise to stay awake until midnight." At least you have your memories!