Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it snow let it snow.....


The snow is deep, 7 inches I believe, but we have not seen a snowplow yet on our road. Mr. X from this blog did come over and use the snowblower to dig us out so we could at least open the doors that had been blown shut.

Mr. X had to use the snowblower (by blowing a path) to get across the street.

Mom and Beau just called from the south and she was "upset" because it would not hit the 80 degree mark today....Mom who????

This is one of those times when I wish I still had the 4x4 Blazer that was totaled while parked on the street.

A snow emergency has shut down most of the city so today I hope to curl up in a blanket with some coffee and watch some movies on Lifetime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha
Pretend all you want!
I know the truth! You actually spent the day curled up under a blanket watching "most evil"
OUTED!