Sunday, September 16, 2007

Floor Plans???


I have looked at so many floor plans that they are all starting to look alike. I actually filled out an application today. Of course after we went through all the items I required in an apartment and the price range I was looking to be inside of she informed me that they only had the more expensive model on the first floor. This would be one of my requirements...first floor. I hate moving chairs, beds and desks upstairs. Not to mention I will grasping for help because of the short notice I fear I will have to get out.

I have noticed that many floor plans for a one bedroom apartment are very very similar. There is not a great deal of different opportunities in how to arrange a layout but they are almost all carbon copies with different prices and locations. I will be making a decision soon...hopefully this week.

No comments: