Saturday, September 01, 2007

Amazing

It never ceases to amaze me how deep and unconditional God's love is for me. It doesn't matter how much I screw up or how bad the mistake is that I make He forgives me and loves me. And trust me there have been some huge mistakes! There was a time that I was not even concerned about what God thought never mind trying to live for Him...I was living for myself or what ever guy happened to stick around long enough for a relationship.

But....

When God brought me to my knees He did it with love. I had no where else to turn...Rock bottom is not comfortable...but when I looked up I saw Him waiting to pick me up.

Right now this is currently one of my favorite songs. I love the imagery that was placed with the song. Whether I knew it or not God was right beside me...and always will be...


No comments: