Sunday, November 20, 2005

More confirmations

At Church today as I was speaking to a friend about some of the things that God revealed to me this weekend she suggested that I read Hebrews 11. I told her I had read it numerous times :o) She asked me to read it with a renewed view. I did. The items that stuck out to me were the parts about God honoring those who are faithful and obedient to Him. The other item that God showed me is that I will lose friends in this entire process. Certain people will not agree with my choices. Remarkably I am ok with that because I am being obedient to Him. And well let's face it...if God loves me and I'm following His guidance then He will take care of things and place people in my life to help me along this path. I would rather lose every friend I have than be disobedient to God.

I am looking foward to the shortened work week! I really need a break from all the runny noses and grouchy little "friends" at school. I love them dearly but I haven't had a full day off since Labor Day.

No comments: