Saturday, May 20, 2006

Too much of a good thing...

Today I put right around 30 miles on my scooter. It is the first decent rain-free day we have had in over a week. Good thing it is fuel friendly! But now I have a blister on my hand from too much riding!

I went to several garage sales today in search of inexpensive toys for my classroom. I picked up several ( I think 4) games, a collapsible tent, a stringing game, a Blue's Clues electronic game, a shape sorting game, a beauty shop head, a see and say and other goodies for the little lovelies. In addition to the work find I managed to get 2 DVD's, 2 X-Box games (for the nephew), a couple CD's, a Christian book about God's Love, and a book on CD about prayer. I had to stop and empty the backpack several times between sales. All this for only about $30.00. Oh and the 75 cents I probably spent on gas...

Tomorrow I will be taking the nephew with me to Church and then it is off to meet up with Mom, Beau and the rest of the family for our Mother's Day celebration. Maybe I will sneak in some more scooter riding...

Another one of those stupid things on the internet that I have done several times and still can't figure it out. There is no cursor and you need to click on the guy at the bottom to advance the pages...I figure it must be a mathematical probability thing.

No comments: