Saturday, May 13, 2006

I want you to meet my Mom...


I found this posting called "What Old People Do" and I am convinced that my Mom would do this if she hasn't already!

I'm struggling with Mother's Day being tomorrow, my Mom now living with Beau and missing my Dad. This laugh is exactly what I needed.

Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to this online fish tank game. I personally have issues with the pause button and remembering/actually pushing it before I leave the game for the day...but hey it's free and I can start my tank over free of charge. I figure when I can keep these fish alive for awhile maybe I'll look at getting a small tank of my own.

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone but I have Monday and Tuesday off. It's primarily to get everything shut off at the other house, collect paperwork for the lawyer and trying to sneak in a little relaxation...

No comments: