Saturday, July 06, 2013

New directions

I have been fully seeking God. I have been remodeling my house. I have awesome friends who love me no matter what. I haven't given much thought to Big Red in quite a while :)

Adoption....

I feel the pull as my 40th birthday has come and gone and I see no prospects for marriage in the near future. I have always had a heart for adoption and during this process of remodeling I have realized it is almost my form of nesting.

I know of several agencies in my local area who provide Foster and Adoption services. I don't expect that I will have a newborn in my care but I foresee a child coming to my home. I'm seeking God's will on who comes, when they come and trust that He will place the child that needs me in their life at the right time.

Just thinking outloud again....